Information about cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit our website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website when you visit it again at a later time.
They are used to make our website more user-friendly, effective and secure.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. If you add items to your watchlist, this information will be saved on your computer, and you will be able to access and edit your watchlist on your next visit.
Some cookies are necessary for the site to function properly.
How can I deactivate cookies?
You can easily adjust your browser settings to disable all cookies.
- open the Firefox browser
- Press the "Alt" key on your keyboard
- Select "Menu" and then "Options" in your toolbar
- Select the "Privacy" tab
- for "Firefox will create a history:" select "according to custom settings"
- uncheck "Accept cookies" and save your settings.
- open Internet Explorer
- Click on the "Tools" button and then on "Internet Options"
- Click on the "Privacy" tab
- In the "Cookies" tab, you can uncheck it and save your settings
- open Google Chrome
- select "Settings"
- Click on "Show advanced settings"
- click "Content settings" in the "Privacy" tab
- In the "Cookies" section, you can disable them and save your settings
- open Safari
- Select "Preferences" in the feature list (gray gear in the upper right corner) and click "Privacy"
- Under "Accept Cookies" you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. For more information, click Help (?)
- If you want to learn more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click "View Cookies".